- You must enroll in this course to access course content.
This self-paced course is for the “Practice Administrator” role, and walks you through every facet on how to set the system up properly, completely and correctly, including building online forms. This program specifically covers the setup, dashboard, main menu and patient chart areas.
Some of the topics covered in this program include;
- System Requirements
- Logging In/Out
- Practice Settings
- Setting up users
- Setting up the Practice Profile and Locations
- Creating the Appointment Types
- Setting up e-Prescribing and eLabs
- Importing & Exporting Patient Data
- Setting up Calendars
- Scheduling Appointments
- Creating and Modifying Encounter Workflows
- Creating Letter Templates
- Setting up the Patient Portal
- Setting up and managing Users, Roles & Groups
- Setting up Directories
- Setting up the Point of Care
- Customizing the Health Maintenance Programs
- Creating Forms (Printable & Online)
and Much More!