The GENERAL INFORMATION section contains non-clinical patient data such as:
- demographic and insurance information
- important contact information for individuals involved in the patient’s care, such as a guarantor, power of attorney, and other emergency contacts.
- Advanced directive documents
- A log of patient record request from a third party or internal operations
- And a list of all past and future appointments
In this course we’ll cover all the sections associated within the General Information tab of the Patient’s Chart.
- I. Importing a Patient Record
- II. Adding Photo and Drivers License
- III. Custom Fields
- IV. Creating a Patient Portal Account
- Patient Preferences
- Advance Directives
- Insurance Information
- I. Insurance and billing limitations
- I. Fulfilling Medical Records Requests
This course is intended for ALL USERS.
Patient Charts – General Information (1-Time Payment)